By submitting personal information to us either via our website, email addresses (email@example.com and/or sunderlandwellnessfestival.com) or social media accounts (@wellnessspaceuk and/or @sunderlandwellnessfestival), you signify your consent to us in using your personal information in line with this policy. This will be deemed as acceptance of any amendments that may be made to this policy.
Collecting personal data
We may collect the following data about you:
· contact details (name, address, telephone and email address)
· date of birth
· payment details (through online payments to our booking management software GloFox who use Stripe as their payment processor)
· yoga/exercise history
· conditions related to your health (including allergies) and wellbeing as provided by you
· personal interests to tailor what information we send you
· videos or pictures taken at our yoga events for use on our booking system, social media, website and for general advertising purposes
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data to:
· help provide services for you related to our business
· inform you about upcoming yoga events and any offers/promotions we may have
· book you into events
· communicate with you in order to send you information about your booking or potential future bookings
· send you information, with regard to, but not limited to, booking confirmations, cancellations, changes to your booking, wait lists etc.
· fulfill our administration tasks regarding classes, accommodation booking, accounting and billing
· maintain our records
Disclosing your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and only the owner of Wellness Space and necessary sub-contractors will have access. If required to do so, we may disclose your personal date to third parties. However, we will never do this for marketing purposes. We may have to share your data with:
· GloFox (our booking software)
· Google (our internal email system and document storage)
· Square Space (our website developer, online mail and marketing platform)
· event coordinators and insurance companies (for events)
· property owners (for retreats)
Our payment system
We use the booking software Glofox who uses Stripe as a payment provider. Stripe are Level 1 PCI compliant. Glofox does not see or store any credit card information and all communications run through a secure layer.
Protecting your information
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
we will not request or store information that is excessive for our purposes
your data will be updated directly if you update or delete anything on your profile
we will delete any information we hold about you that is no longer relevant, or within a reasonable period of the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes
we will protect your data against unauthorised use
You can delete your profile, and therefore your information, with us at any time.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data from our side, but we do not guarantee the security of your data which you transmit to our site at your own risk.
Access to your information
You have the right to access information held about you at Wellness Space via the The Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can request, at any time, that we stop using your information by contacting us.
Changes to this policy
Third party content
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we may collect on the site to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this policy or Wellness Space events will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If a section of this policy is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this policy continue in effect.
If there are any questions regarding this document, please contact us.
15 Pickersgill Court