Terms and Conditions
Our sites contains information about us, Wellness Space, as well as the events we offer, for example but not limited to yoga classes, special events (Sunderland Wellness Festival and Yoga Brunch), courses, workshops, trainings and retreats.
Use of sight
You agree to not use our sites for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You will not to reproduce, reuse, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the site without permission from us.
Wellness Space possess valid insurance fit for the purpose of that particular event; however we strongly recommend you have your own insurance to cover you for injury, loss of personal belongings, cancellation and damages.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All content on our websites, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, logos and images, is the property of us or our suppliers, and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and proprietary restrictions.
Third party content
We reserve the right to refuse booking of any person we deem not to be suitable for the event.
o Wellness Space class passes and PAYG passes are subject to expiration dates indicated upon purchase.
o Class passes begin when you book your first class.
o Wellness Space memberships will start from the date of purchase.
o Wellness Space monthly recurring memberships (regular and student) auto renew monthly with payment taken automatically from your card. Please contact us, at least 5 working days before your membership is about to renew, should you wish to cancel your membership. There is a minimum of 3 months commitment for all recurring memberships.
o If you do purchase a student membership, you are required to show your valid student ID to a member of the Wellness Space team in the first class you attend after you have purchased the pass.
o If full, you will be placed on a waiting list (3 spaces maximum on waiting list) and emailed if/when a space becomes available. If you do receive an email, that does not mean you are automatically booked. You still have to go to our booking page and reserve your spot.
o If in the rare event that you have made a payment/reservation when the event is full, a full refund will be made and you will be asked if you wish to join the waiting list.
Prices for our events will be shown on the appropriate information page on our site, on our booking management software GloFox and in any form of advertisement made by us. We try our very best to display accurate prices for our events, but take no responsibility if we have mistakenly shown an incorrect price. If any of the prices are inaccurate on our booking software, we will contact all customers who have booked onto that event. You will either be offered to pay the difference or redeem a full refund. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience.
o Payments are made through our website prior to the event taking place. We do not accept cash on the day. We use the booking software Glofox who uses Stripe as a payment provider.
o For classes at the studio, you will only be able to book your place into a class once you have bought a membership or class pass.
o If you are unable to attend we do not give refunds and we do not issue people with a credit that can be used at a later date.
o We are however happy to transfer your booking for the same event/course to someone else. Please email us with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your booking to no less than 24 hours before the event and we can arrange that for you
By attending any of our events, you agree to:
· arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time (out of consideration for the teacher and other students, do not enter a class if you are late)
· take your shoes off before entering the studio
· turn off your mobile phone
· leave all your belongings in the changing areas
· clean and return all equipment you used into it's designated place.
You take full responsibility of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after an event with us.
Any items purchased at the studio are non-refundable. Credit on your account at Wellness Space or an exchange will be provided if an item is found faulty or in unusable condition.
Unless otherwise specified, our events are for over 16s only. Some events have an age restriction where under 16s are unable to attend. This will be detailed on the appropriate information page on our site.
Should you rent the Wellness Space studio for you own private event, you do so at your own risk. You are fully responsible for any damage to the studio, and agree to pay Wellness Space the full cost of the damage. You take full responsibility for the people attending your event and accept liability for any injury that may be caused; therefore you are required to have your own person public and professional liability insurance. We are not responsible for any of the personal possessions that are taken into the studio by yourself or any of your event attendees, that are lost, stolen and/or damaged.
Limitation of liability
· We take great care in ensuring all of our events take place in a safe and secure environment.
· Under no circumstances do we take responsibility or are we liable for any injury to yourself or others, due to the use of any resources available on the site, links from the site, or any events arranged by us.
· You are participating in our events at your own risk, and you take full responsibility for your health and wellbeing. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to partake in events with us.
· Before our events, it is your responsibility to make sure all teachers and assistants are aware of any relevant medical information including, but not limited to injuries, pregnancy, post-pregnancy, low or high blood pressure, recent and historic surgeries, epilepsy, arthritis etc. to ensure the safety of, and the greatest benefits to yourself.
· Our events are not recommended and are not safe under certain medical conditions. To the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise and/or your doctor has approved your participation in our events.
· You understand your physical limits and know that your body is different to any one else’s. You will progress at your own pace, and you will not push yourself and increase the chance of injury. You will make appropriate adjustments to exercises that are given by us and stop immediately whenever you feel pain, discomfort or symptoms of a pre-existing condition.
· If requested, you will complete a health and fitness questionnaire to the best of your knowledge and ability.
· Our events are not a substitute for medical or psychological attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
· If you are pregnant, could potentially be pregnant, or you are post-natal, you understand the risks involved for yourself and the child if you participate in our events.
· You understand that food may be provided by us or a third-party, and you have given a detailed explanation that is correct to the best of your knowledge regarding any allergies you may have to the person responsible for making the food/drink. You are fully aware of this risk and hereby release us from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from or in any way connected with your participation in the class.
· Disclosure of sensitive information is not necessary, however we cannot be held liable for incidents resulting from information we have not been made aware of. If you would like to speak to someone privately please contact 07523632105 to do so in confidence.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this policy or Wellness Space events will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If a section of this policy is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this policy continue in effect.
If there are any questions regarding this document, please contact us.
15 Pickersgill Court